Sunday, June 19, 2011

That's A Lotta Books!

I've seen other people blogging but never really felt like anything I had to say would be important to other people. If not important, maybe just a bit interesting? So, ok, maybe I'll give it a try!

I read a lot. I sometimes read when I should be doing other things...I don't think I'm alone though. Since I bought a Kindle, I read more than ever. It's so easy to have a book available at all times. Then I must confess another problem...I read about books too! I have so many resources to find new books to read. I've downloaded many more books than I think I can possibly read this year.

Facebook has made more books available to me...just "like"-ing pages opens the door to finding new books AND new authors. I "like" a lot of the authors whose books I enjoy reading. What I've discovered is that these authors are terrific about cross-promoting other authors. They do giveaways too.

Through this blog, I'll give you my personal review of the books I read, plus share information about books I'm hoping to read and sources for finding books.

I could never overlook the most obvious resource-the library! I'm so excited that Kindle will be adding access to library lending by the end of the year!
Best,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment